1. Participating in any physical activity or class carries with it risk. Whilst we always go the extra mile to ensure your safety at all times, accidents and incidents can happen.
All physical activities undertaken are physically challenging and carry risks that we cannot entirely eliminate. These include the risk of personal injury.
- You must act responsibly and sensibly at all times – if you are unsure about anything ask one of our experienced team.
- You must not participate if you are feeling unwell in anyway whether those symptoms are COVID-19 related or not. As above please tell us if you are in any way out of sorts.
- You must not participate if you are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- You must follow any safety warnings or instructions displayed or given to you by a member of staff.
- We are not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you have any concerns.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant so that we can ensure we tailor any activities accordingly.
- In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, participation in any of our classes is entirely at your risk.
2. Using gym equipment also carries with it a risk
You are responsible for using equipment safely and as directed. You must behave sensibly and follow any safety instructions so as not to hurt or injure yourself or others.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, the use of our machinery,equipment or facility is entirely at your own risk.
3. Disclaimer for loss or damage to property
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by us, we are not responsible for any theft,damage, destruction or loss of your property or belongings while using our facilities.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS STATEMENT BEFORE SIGNING. IF THERE IS ANY TERM THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, THEN PLEASE DISCUSS IT WITH US BEFORE SIGNING.