1. Thou shall not set the bar too high
2. Thou shall recognise that doing something is better than nothing
3. Thou shall reflect on what’s worked before
4. Thou shall think about what’s realistically achievable
5. Thou shall be happy with the 80/20 rule
6. Thou shall enjoy the process
7. Thou shall not feel guilty when it doesn’t happen
8. Thou shall understand the compound effect of good behaviours
9. Thou shall not follow an influencer’s latest fad
10. Thou shall celebrate each step…just not too much!
We wish you well in getting started, and if you need any support feel free to reach out.
Good habits rely on flexibility and convenience. Having all of our sessions available via our On Demand library gives you the ability to access great training anytime, anyplace.
Whether you live too far away to visit frequently or prefer the comfort of training at home, our LIVE training program will deliver great results. No matter what you’re looking to achieve, we’ve proven results using this method of training.
Located north and south of the Wye, our two well appointed Hereford gyms, give members from the county and further afield easy access to our services. Both also providing shower and changing facilities and the chance to grab a post workout tea or coffee!